CSBA endorses “Shifting Minds: A 21st Century Vision of Public Education in Canada”
The Canadian School Boards Association is excited to endorse “Shifting Minds: A 21st Century Vision of Public Education in Canada“. Produced by C21 Canada following the C21 Summit in February of this year and released October 4, 2012, this document was developed by a group of fifty educational and business leaders with a view to providing our young people with a new set of modern competencies for success. As an active participant in this prestigious group and as one of the founding members of C21, the CSBA is proud to be a part of this important initiative which will provide leadership and a much needed framework that will encourage reflection and inspiration for new, innovative and vitally important practises that will support successful student outcomes.
The document is available at “SHIFTING MINDS”
- Atlantic Conference: Defining A Vision for 21st Century Education
- CSBA Presents 21st Century Learning Initiatives to Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- Best Practices in Public Education Across Canada: Abbotsford School District’s Aboriginal Hub
- Best Practices in Public Education Across Canada: The Urban Aboriginal Education Project – Lakehead District School Board
- Best Practices in Public Education Across Canada: Saskatchewan School Boards Association-First Nations and Métis Education Action Plan