Provincial initiatives in Aboriginal Education: Having an impact at the local level
Last week, CSBA presented three of its provincial associations’ initiatives in the area of aboriginal education at the CMEC Educators’ Forum on Aboriginal Education. Local initiatives are having a powerful impact on student engagement, community engagement and student success.
As there were many requests for the resources and documentation that we provided at the forum, we are posting them below:
Additional documentation and links:
Please contact the CSBA head office at firstname.lastname@example.org or our provincial associations for more information on these initiatives.
- Best Practices in Public Education Across Canada: Saskatchewan School Boards Association-First Nations and Métis Education Action Plan
- Best Practices in Public Education Across Canada: The Urban Aboriginal Education Project – Lakehead District School Board
- CSBA Presents 21st Century Learning Initiatives to Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- Best Practices in Public Education Across Canada: Abbotsford School District’s Aboriginal Hub
- Register now-National Aboriginal Trustees Gathering, June 19th-21st in Saskatoon