CSBA President Floyd Martens will be speaking at the IoT Big Data Education Summit taking place October 17-18.
This is a one-of-a-kind conference focused on challenges our education system is facing today and the opportunities and challenges of applying new technologies in education. Hear from senior educators from School Boards & Universities across Canada as well as leading technology companies.
- Building 21st Century Education System
- Making Education Relevant and Efficient – A School Trustee’s Perspective
- An Exploration of the Success, Struggle, and Promise of Digital Education to Personalize Learning
- Challenges Faced by Canadian Education System and Opportunity to Improve
- Forces of Change: Universities in the Digital Era
Download the conference brochure for full speaker overview and the agenda.
Note: Early birds are available till Sept. 8 and educators have a special price.