CSBA Congress is an annual professional development event that takes place in July. Approximately 400 school trustees or commissioners gather for Professional Development and to share best practices, compare experiences and learn new ways of better serving Canadian students. In addition to the annual conference, the CSBA along with a province, hosts the National Aboriginal Trustee Gathering.
CSBA Congress 2014
The CSBA Congress, “Excellence Reimagined”, will take place in Niagara Falls this summer and the program coming together promises to be exciting and informative. OPSBA hosts this year’s event from July 3rd-5th, in conjunction with their own AGM and the National Aboriginal Trustees Gathering. Information regarding program, registration and hotel accommodations can be found at CSBA 2014. Information regarding the National Aboriginal Trustees Gathering is available at NATG 2014. We look forward to welcoming you at the Sheraton on the Falls, in July 2013!
CSBA member provincial associations alternate as hosts for the Congress. CSBA 2014 will be in Niagara Falls and 2015 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
CSBA Annual Congresses hosted by the following Associations:
- 2015 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association
- 2014 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Niagara Falls)
- 2013 – British Columbia School Trustees Association (Vancouver)
- 2012 – Quebec English School Boards Association (Quebec City)
- 2011 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Ottawa)
- 2010 – Newfoundland and Labrador School Boards Association (St. John’s)
- 2009 – Nova Scotia School Boards Association
- 2008 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association
- 2007 – Alberta School Boards Association
- 2006 – Québec English School Boards Association
- 2005 – British Columbia School Trustees’ Association