CSBA Congress is an annual professional development event that takes place in July. Approximately 400 school trustees or commissioners gather for Professional Development and to share best practices, compare experiences and learn new ways of better serving Canadian students.
CSBA Congress 2013
The CSBA Congress, “Diversity Matters”, will take place in Vancouver this summer and the program coming together promises to be exciting and educational. The BCSTA hosts this year’s event from July 4th-6th. Information regarding program, registration and hotel accommodations can be found at http://www.csba2013.ca . We look forward to welcoming you at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, in July 2013!
CSBA member provincial associations alternate as hosts for the Congress. CSBA 2013 will be in British Columbia and 2014 in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Congresses hosted by the following Associations:
- 2015 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association
- 2014 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Niagara Falls)
- 2013 – British Columbia School Trustees Association (Vancouver)
- 2012 – Quebec English School Boards Association (Quebec City)
- 2011 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Ottawa)
- 2010 – Newfoundland and Labrador School Boards Association (St. John’s)
- 2009 – Nova Scotia School Boards Association
- 2008 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association
- 2007 – Alberta School Boards Association
- 2006 – Québec English School Boards Association
- 2005 – British Columbia School Trustees’ Association