CSBA Congress is an annual professional development event that takes place in July. Approximately 400 school trustees or commissioners gather for Professional Development and to share best practices, compare experiences and learn new ways of better serving Canadian students. In addition to the annual conference, the CSBA along with a host province, hosts the National Aboriginal Trustee Gathering.
CSBA Congress 2015
For everything you need to know about this upcoming Annual CSBA Conference in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, please visit the website CSBA2015.ca.
Last year’s congress, “Excellence Reimagined”, took place in Niagara Falls summer of 2014 and the program was as always, excellent and informative. The National Trustee Gathering on Aboriginal Education is also happening again this year just prior to the annual conference. Information concerning this event is available as well at the same website.
Next, we look forward to welcoming you at the Delta, Winnipeg in Winnipeg, Manitoba, celebrating School boards and Human Rights.
CSBA member provincial associations alternate as hosts for the Congress. CSBA 2015 will be in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
CSBA Annual Congresses were or will be hosted by the following Associations:
- 2016 – Manitoba School Boards Association (Winnipeg)
- 2015 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association (Saskatoon)
- 2014 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Niagara Falls)
- 2013 – British Columbia School Trustees Association (Vancouver)
- 2012 – Quebec English School Boards Association (Quebec City)
- 2011 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Ottawa)
- 2010 – Newfoundland and Labrador School Boards Association (St. John’s)
- 2009 – Nova Scotia School Boards Association
- 2008 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association
- 2007 – Alberta School Boards Association
- 2006 – Québec English School Boards Association
- 2005 – British Columbia School Trustees’ Association