CSBA Congress is an annual professional development event that takes place in July. Approximately 400 school trustees or commissioners gather for Professional Development and to share best practices, compare experiences and learn new ways of better serving Canadian students. In addition to the annual conference, the CSBA along with a host province, hosts the National Aboriginal Trustee Gathering.
CSBA Congress 2014
For everything you need to know about this year’s Annual CSBA Conference , please visit CSBA 2014
This year’s congress, “Excellence Reimagined”, took place in Niagara Falls summer of 2014 and the program was excellent and informative. OPSBA hosted this year’s event from July 3rd-5th, in conjunction with their own AGM and the National Aboriginal Trustees Gathering (July 2-3). Information regarding program can be found at CSBA 2014. Information regarding the National Aboriginal Trustees Gathering is available at NATG 2014.
Next, we look forward to welcoming you at the Sheraton in Saskatoon in July 2015!
CSBA member provincial associations alternate as hosts for the Congress. CSBA 2015 will be in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
CSBA Annual Congresses were or will be hosted by the following Associations:
- 2016 – Manitoba School Boards Association (Winnipeg)
- 2015 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association (Saskatoon)
- 2014 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Niagara Falls)
- 2013 – British Columbia School Trustees Association (Vancouver)
- 2012 – Quebec English School Boards Association (Quebec City)
- 2011 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Ottawa)
- 2010 – Newfoundland and Labrador School Boards Association (St. John’s)
- 2009 – Nova Scotia School Boards Association
- 2008 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association
- 2007 – Alberta School Boards Association
- 2006 – Québec English School Boards Association
- 2005 – British Columbia School Trustees’ Association