CSBA Congress is an annual professional development event that takes place in early July. Approximately 350 school trustees or commissioners gather for Professional Development and to share best practices, compare experiences and learn new ways of better serving Canadian students.
Often in conjunction with the annual conference, the CSBA hosts the National Trustee Gathering on Aboriginal Education.
CSBA Congress 2017
For everything you need to know about this upcoming Annual CSBA Conference in Whistler, British Columbia, please visit CSBA2017.ca. The National Trustee Gathering on Aboriginal Education, will again take place this year just prior to the annual conference. Information concerning the program, registration and accomodation will be available in late October 2016.
CSBA member provincial associations alternate as hosts for the Congress. CSBA 2017 will be in British Columbia.
CSBA Annual Congresses were or will be hosted by the following Associations:
- 2018 – Nova Scotia School Boards Assocation (Halifax)
- 2017 – British Columbia School Trustees Association (Whistler)
- 2016 – Manitoba School Boards Association (Winnipeg)
- 2015 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association (Saskatoon)
- 2014 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Niagara Falls)
- 2013 – British Columbia School Trustees Association (Vancouver)
- 2012 – Quebec English School Boards Association (Quebec City)
- 2011 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Ottawa)
- 2010 – Newfoundland and Labrador School Boards Association (St. John’s)
- 2009 – Nova Scotia School Boards Association
- 2008 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association
- 2007 – Alberta School Boards Association
- 2006 – Québec English School Boards Association
- 2005 – British Columbia School Trustees’ Association