CSBA Congress is an annual professional development event that takes place in early July. Approximately 350 school trustees or commissioners gather for Professional Development and to share best practices, compare experiences and learn new ways of better serving Canadian students.
Often in conjunction with the annual conference, the CSBA hosts the National Trustee Gathering on Aboriginal Education.
CSBA Congress 2018
Registration is now open! (http://www.opsba.org/events-and-publications/csba-online-registration).
You can now book your hotel room here: NTGAE / Congress Hotel Room.
For information about this upcoming Annual CSBA Conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia July 4-8, please visit the congress website (www.csba2018.ca/).
We are proud to confirm the following keynote speakers:
- Marie Battiste
- Dr. Lennett J. Anderson
- Stella Bowles
- Dr. Stan Kutcher
- Blye Frank
- Bette Macdonald
- Maynard Morrison
CSBA member provincial associations alternate as hosts for the Congress. CSBA 2019 will be hosted by the Ontario Public School Boards Association in Toronto.
CSBA Annual Congresses were hosted by the following Associations:
- 2018 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Halifax)
- 2017 – British Columbia School Trustees Association (Whistler)
- 2016 – Manitoba School Boards Association (Winnipeg)
- 2015 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association (Saskatoon)
- 2014 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Niagara Falls)
- 2013 – British Columbia School Trustees Association (Vancouver)
- 2012 – Quebec English School Boards Association (Quebec City)
- 2011 – Ontario Public School Boards Association (Ottawa)
- 2010 – Newfoundland and Labrador School Boards Association (St. John’s)
- 2009 – Nova Scotia School Boards Association
- 2008 – Saskatchewan School Boards Association
- 2007 – Alberta School Boards Association
- 2006 – Québec English School Boards Association
- 2005 – British Columbia School Trustees’ Association